- You must be at least 18 years old or have a parent/legal guardian's permission to use our site and our buylist.
- Buy rates are listed in USD
- All payments will be sent in USD
- Buy rates only apply to near mint, English, tournament legal cards.
- Buy rates and quantities are subject to change at any time, for any reason.
- If your package is damaged it will be refused and returned to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse a transaction for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages during transit.
- **Store credit can be applied to anything on our site. However, we only ship to the United States at this time. Please be sure to carefully select your payment option as we will not "cash out" store credit.**
- We no longer have a daily buying limit. Send as many or as few PTCGO Codes as you want. But please note that larger submissions will take longer to process.
- We reserve the right to refuse ANY submission for ANY reason.
- Making multiple accounts (or any other attempt) to bypass our system will result in immediate and permanent banning.
- Resubmitting codes in an attempt to bypass a declined submission will result in an immediate and permanent banning.
- Please verify your codes via the Pokemon website or in PTCGO prior to selling them to us.
Bulk / Singles Policies
The Golden Rule = We do NOT want your damaged cards. If you don't sleeve your cards when you pull them, do NOT send them in to us.
Scratches and scuffs = Lightly Played
- If it's not on the buylist, do NOT send it to us. If you send cards that we are not accepting, they will be denied and sent back to you at the expense of your shipping credit.
How to ship the cards
- We recommend you purchase tracking and insurance.
- Please do not ship cards in binders or pages. The cards can slide out and result in damage. We will refuse any packages shipped like this.
- Please wrap your bulk in plastic wrap to keep the cards tightly together. This will also help prevent water damage.
- Please do NOT use rubber bands to secure the cards. It will damage the cards and it will result in your submission being returned to you.
- We do not accept C.O.D. under any circumstance. We will refuse your submission.
- If you have excess postage due, we will refuse your package.
- Please include your buylist submission # along with a printed copy of your submission.
- Failure to sort your submission (according to type, see below) will result in a sorting fee of 10%
- If you're selling bulk, please make sure you separate each bundle by rarity
If you're selling singles then please organize the cards in the same order as your submission
We're now offering a shipping credit (again!) for singles submissions! The credits will be based solely on the value of the lot.
- $50+ will receive $3 credit
- $100+ will receive $6 credit
- $400+ will receive $12 credit
This shipping credit is to help offset the shipping cost you'll incur by selling to us. We fully expect the cards to be in Near Mint condition and packed well.
If we need to make adjustments to your submission (wrong, missing or damaged cards) we will send you an updated offer via email. If we do not receive a response within 3 business days, we assume you accept our offer.
All submissions must be postmarked within 72 hours of the date the buy list was submitted. If you ship your submission after 72 hours of being approved, we may update the buy rates. Any changes will be made based on current buy rates (as of the date of receipt). At your discretion, we may return your submission.